3 – Kick Off Consultation
The Kick Off Consultation is the very first of meetings between you and your therapist where we will discuss the information you have already provided in the Intake Form, recent blood and other diagnostic tests and history of any diseases.
As part of this consultation we
- carry out a thorough review of your medical history, blood tests and medical diagnoses (within the last 6 months). If the history is extensive and includes several years of recordings and appointments, the cost of the work may be increased.
- Study the chronology of your development and life, genetic predispositions, current symptoms and disease manifestations.
- Identify lifestyle and environmental factors – risks, triggers and mediators that influence the development of diseases and imbalances.
- Analyse your diet and check your food diary, dietary regimen and physiology, daily routine, lifestyle, habits, supplements, and medications.
- Integrate all this information and create an individual health protocol based on a calibration of your personal situation.
After the Kick Off Consultation, what happens next?
- If herbs are included in your plan, we will prepare this in our dispensary and send them off to you
- Complete the Client Reflection questionnaire at least a day before your next follow up call.
- It’s implementation time, baby! We are result oriented and know that you need support during the implementation phase. Hence we have the Follow Up Consultations.