This Practice web site is intended primarily for providing information about our Practice and the Services we provide. We have taken great care to make sure that the information provided is valid and accurate.
The Practice does not accept any responsibility for the use of any information provided. Any advice we give to patients is as accurate and comprehensive as possible, however it can only be of a generalised nature, and should not be used in substitute to consulting with a medical doctor.
2. Medical Information on the Web
The Internet is a valuable resource for carrying out research of medical conditions. The information found on these platforms has inherent weaknesses to be aware of. Any one using the Internet for information or medical research, ought to be aware of the following:
- Always seek for a balanced view, and do not rely on advice from one website only.
- Since anyone can publish anything on the Internet, it is important to expend reasonable effort to verify authors’ names, their qualifications and what experience they have in the subject.
- Be aware of the influence that commercial interests exert over viewpoints and site contents –check for financial sponsorship or advertising which could influence the information presented on the website.
- Be aware that website information may originate from outside the UK, and therefore may describe treatments which may not be available to you if you are in the UK.
3. Suitability and Availability
We cannot guarantee that the content or services on this website will be suitable for your requirements, or that it will fit your particular purpose, or that it will be of adequate quality, or that it will not infringe on the rights of a third party, or that it is secure.We cannot and do not guarantee uninterrupted access to Our Website, or to the sites that Our website links to. We do not accept responsibility for any damages that arise from the loss of the use of the information.
4. Online Consultations
If you choose to use our online consultation features, you must be aware that without a physical examination we may decline to give advice and may ask you to attend a physical appointment instead.
5. Links to Other Websites
All links from our Practice Website to any other Websites are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does notimply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
6. Data Collection
Be aware that we ask for and collect contact details of anyone who wishes to communicate with us by e-mail,or social media handles; we collect non-personal information about which webpages that visitors to our website accessed. We also collect information that is volunteered by web site visitors such as survey information and/or site registrations. The pieces of information wecollect is used to provide better quality service and improve the content of our Web pages.
7. Hosting, Networks and Data Storage
Please be aware that our Website uses Third Party Service Providers, Vendors and Hosting Partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to support our Website.